I decided to start this blog as a way to not only remember things going on in my life but also as a way to reach other moms that feel the same joys and pains.
A little bit about the MadTownMomma. I'm married and work full-time outside of the home. I have one son, that is 2.5 yrs old and another baby on the way, due in the spring. We live several hours from both families which is nice and creates a well needed buffer. Although my mother will be moving in to watch the children as we live in a city with very high child care costs.
A bit about my son: My son is the first grandchild on both sides of our families. This presents its challenges as I am sure some of you can relate. He was a C/S baby, circumcised, breastfeed for a couple weeks and then formula fed. We use disposable diapers and I vaccinated him according to the CDC schedule.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment